Morning friends! Are you looking for Vivo Flash Tool? If yes, then you have reached the right place. In this article, we are going to share the Vivo Flash Tool download URL along with how to install and use it. And you don’t need to worry about anything even if it’s your first time using any flashing tool.
These days most people are buying Vivo smartphones as Vivo is launching smartphones with great features at a reasonable price. It has emerged a lot in its last few years. As the number of Vivo users is increasing, the need for Vivo Android Flash Tool is also increasing. The reasons can be anything like they want to flash the stock firmware, install Custom ROMs, Recovery, etc. Well, no matter what the reason is, we are going to help you. You can download Vivo Flash Tool and use it with ease with the help of this article. So, let’s get started.
What is Vivo Flash Tool?
Vivo Flash Tool, also known as AFTool, is a PC software offered by BBK Vivo that allows the user to flash stock firmware, Custom ROMs, Recovery, unlock, unbrick, upgrade, degrade, backup/restore, etc. their Vivo smartphones. It supports both, MediaTek and Qualcomm chipset-powered Vivo devices. Also, it has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for the users to use its features without any complexity.
If you want, you can also use SP Flash Tool to do the same on the Vivo devices. But Vivo Flash Tool is specially made for Vivo smartphones. So, it will be better than the SP Flash tool. The choice is yours.
Download Vivo Flash Tool
In this section, we have shared the download button for Vivo Flash Tool Latest Version. Just click on the download button to get the latest version. If you have the older version of the Vivo Flash tool installed on your computer, then this will update that tool as it’s the latest version.
In case the above tool doesn’t work on your computer, download and install the older version of the Vivo Flash tool. Here’s the download link:
Download Vivo USB Driver
Along with the Vivo AFT Tool, you will also need Vivo USB Driver. This driver is required in your computer so that the computer can recognize the Vivo device in the fastboot mode. Here’s the download link for Vivo USB Driver.
If the device has an MT65xx chipset, then you can read the article to get MT65XX USB VCOM Driver with its detailed guide on how to install & use it.
Supported Vivo Devices & OS
Vivo Flash AFT Tool supports almost all Vivo devices. Here’s a list below of some of the devices:
- Vivo Nex
- Vivo S1, S1 Pro
- Vivo V5, V5s, V5 Plus
- Vivo V7, V7+
- Vivo V9, V9 Youth, V9 Pro
- Vivo V11, V11 Pro
- Vivo V15, V15 Pro
- Vivo V17
- Vivo X21
- Vivo Y11
- Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y15
- Vivo Y17
- Vivo Y21, Vivo Y21l
- Vivo Y22
- Vivo Y28
- Vivo Y51l
- Vivo Y53
- Vivo Y55, Y55s
- Vivo Y66
- Vivo Y69
- Vivo Y71
- Vivo Y81, Y81i
- Vivo Y83, Y83 Pro
- Vivo Y90
- Vivo Y91
- Vivo Y93
- Vivo Y95
- Vivo Z1 Pro
- Vivo Z5, Z5x
- Vivo Z10
Many other Vivo devices support the Vivo Flash tool. Also, it is compatible with all the OS versions of Windows. You can install it on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and on both of their 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions.
How to Install Vivo Flash Tool
We are going to share the procedure to install the Vivo Flash Tool MTK on Windows. Read and follow each step one by one. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, download Vivo Flash Tool 5.1.31 using the download button given in the post above. The download file will be in ZIP format.
- Then extract the tool using WinRAR, WinZip, or 7zip software.
- You will find the AFTool 5.1.31 executable file in the extracted folder. Open it by double-clicking on it. It will open the Install Wizard window.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- Then choose the installation path if you want to install the tool at a custom location. The default path is “C:\Program Files (x86)\BBK\”.
- On the same window, you will see three installation types – Typical, Custom, and Complete.
- The typical installation will install the most common program features.
- Custom Installation will allow you to choose which program features to install and where.
- The complete installation will install all program features.
- Click on the installation type according to your preference.
- After that, the Setup Wizard will be ready to install the tool. Now, just click on the Install button.
- It will begin installing the tool on your computer and will take a few seconds.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
Done. You have successfully installed Vivo’s all mobile flash tools on your computer.
Vivo Flash Tool 4.8.0
If you have downloaded the Vivo Flash Tool 4.8.0, then there’s no need to install it as it is already installed. Just extract the folder from the downloaded ZIP file. It contains the installed tool. Open the extracted folder and then open the file named AFTool. It will launch the tool. Then you can use it.
How to Use Vivo Flash Tool
After installing the Vivo PC tools, it’s time to know how to use them to flash files on Vivo devices. Below, we have shared all the steps you need to follow one by one to flash the files on any Vivo device.
- Go to the folder where the tool is installed and open the AFToool named file.
- It will launch the AFTool.
- A pre-execution window will also pop up on top of it. Wait for a few seconds for its completion.
- Then download the Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, or Recovery that you want to flash to your device and store in your computer.
- After that, proceed to the next sections depending on the processor of your Vivo device.
For MediaTek-powered Devices
- Click on the MTK Phone tab.
- Then click on the Scatter-loading option and browse to the folder where the firmware folder is stored and then select the scatter file.
- Now, select the operation mode depending on what you want to do with the device.
- Next, click on the Download option.
- After that, boot your Vivo device into Fastboot mode. To do that, turn off your device and then press & hold the Volume Down and Power button until you see the fastboot icon on the screen.
- Then connect the device with the computer using a USB cable.
- Now the tool will start flashing the firmware files on the Vivo device and will take a few minutes.
- On completion, you will get a notification.
Done. You have successfully flashed the firmware on your MediaTek-powered device.
For Qualcomm-powered Devices
- For Qualcomm-powered devices, click on the Qualcomm Phone tab.
- Then click on the Select option to select Fastboot Flash All Tool for Vivo and browse to the folder where the firmware is stored and select the Fastboot Flash file.
- Next, select the phone model from the list as shown in the image below. If your device is not in the list, then select the other phones option.
- After that, click on the download option.
- Now boot your device to fastboot or download mode and connect it with the computer via a USB cable.
- Now the tool will start flashing the firmware files to your device.
- Wait for a few minutes for its completion.
- On done, you will receive the completion message.
Yes. The tool has the backup & restore feature that allows you to backup the data & restore it after flashing the device.
AFTool supports all Vivo devices powered by MediaTek and Qualcomm as well.
Yes. You can use SP Flash Tool to flash firmware or Custom ROMs to Vivo devices powered by MediaTek.
Thank you for visiting and reading the post. Vivo Flash Tool is a necessary tool to solve all flash-relating queries & issues in Vivo smartphones and tablets. It allows you to flash Custom ROMs, Recovery, stock firmware, backup/restore, unlock screen lock, and unbrick the Vivo devices. In this post, we have shared with you its latest version and how you can install it and use it to flash the firmware on your MediaTek as well as Qualcomm chipset-powered Vivo devices.
We hope you now will be able to use the Vivo Flash tool without facing any issues. If you find this article, share it with your friends too. In case you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We will reply to you as soon as possible. That’s all for now. Visiting again for more guides. Have a nice day!