Hey friends! Are you having trouble connecting the Samsung smartphones or tablets with your computer via USB cable? If yes, that means the Samsung USB Driver is not properly installed on your computer. In that case, you must download the driver and install it on your computer to share files, videos, images, & other data between the Samsung device and the computer.
In this post, we have shared the latest version of the driver. You can download Samsung USB Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and 11 as well. With it, you will not face any issue connecting the devices & the computer ever again. You will also be able to root your Samsung device, flash the Samsung stock firmware on the devices. Read this article to get the driver and know everything about the Samsung USB Driver including the installation guide.
Samsung USB Driver
Samsung USB Driver allows you to communicate with your Samsung smartphones or tablets using a computer via USB connection. With the help of these drivers, a secure connection is formed between the Samsung device and the Windows computer. Over that connection, you can transfer files between the device and computer without facing any issues.
You will need Samsung USB Drivers installed on your computer to connect the Samsung smartphones or tablets and the computer. Without them, your computer will not recognize the connected Samsung devices. Usually, the basic drivers are automatically installed on the computer when you connect the Samsung device via USB cable. These basic drivers allow you to transfer files from the device to the computer and vice-versa.
But sometimes the computer fails to install these drivers on connecting the device via USB. Also, to use the advanced features like rooting the device, debugging the device, flashing the Samsung Stock Firmware, you will need the latest & updated USB drivers.
Uses of Samsung USB Drivers
- Samsung USB Driver is used to establish a secure & fast connection between the Samsung smartphone or tablet and the Windows computer.
- Windows computer uses this driver to recognize the connected Samsung device.
- You can transfer files, images, videos, documents & other data files from your Samsung device to the computer and vice-versa.
- It helps the computer recognzing the device when using ADB and Fastboot commands.
- It allows you to root the Samsung Android devices and also flash the stock firmware.
Download Samsung USB Drivers
In this section, we have shared the download link of the Samsung USB Driver Latest Verison along with previous versions. These drivers are compatible with all the Samsung smartphones and tablets including the newly launched smartphones like Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra. You can install them on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP.
Samsung USB Driver Latest Version
Click on the download button given below to get the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver for mobile phones.
Samsung USB Driver Precious Versions
If your computer fails to recognize the Samsung device after installing the latest version, then uninstall it and use a previous version. Here are the download links for Samsung USB Driver previous version.
1) Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124: Download
2) Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199: Download
3) Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52: Download
4) Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206: Download
5) Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11: Download
6) Samsung USB Driver v18.104.22.168: Download
7) Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124: Download
8) Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199: Download
9) Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52: Download
10) Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206: Download
11) Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11: Download
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
If you don’t know how to install Samsung USB Driver on Windows, then don’t worry. We have got your back. In this section, we are going to share every step you need to follow to successfully install the USB driver on your Windows computer. It’s a very easy and simple procedure. And you can easily follow the steps and install the USB driver without facing any issues. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, download Samsung USB Driver ZIP package using the download links given above in this post.
- Then go to the folder where this downloaded ZIP is stored and extract it using WinRAR, WinZIP, or 7Zip.
- Next, open the extracted folder named Samsung USB Driver. It will contain the Samsung USB Driver executable file under the name “SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones”.
- Now open this setup file by double clicking on it. It will open the InstallWizard as shown in the image below.
- Then click on the Next option.
- Now select your preferable language and region, and click on the Next option.
- After that, choose the location where you want to install the driver. The default location is “C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers”.
- After selecting the location, click on the Install option. It will begin the installation of the driver on your computer and will take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is done, click on the Finish option to exit the InstallWizard.
- Done. Now the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile is successfully installed on your Windows computer.
Now you can connect your Samsung devices to your computer and transfer files to/from PC, flash stock firmware to Samsung Android devices or root the device without facing any problems.
Samsung USB Driver is needed to connect the Samsung devices with the computer over the USB connection. Otherwise, the computer will not recognize the device.
Yes. You can flash the stock firmware on your Samsung smartphones or tablets after installing the USB drivers.
Yes. Samsung USB drivers are officially developed & provided by Samsung and are virus-free. You can get these drivers on the official website of Samsung and install them on your computer.
Yes. Samsung USB driver is completely free of cost. You can download them, install them and use them without spending any money.
Thank you for visiting and reading the post. In this post, we have shared details on Samsung USB Driver which is a necessary driver to connect Samsung smartphones & tablets to a computer via USB cable. It allows you to transfer files to/from the computer and also flash stock firmware to the Samsung device. We have also shared the installation guide step-by-step with their screenshots to help you so that you can easily install the USB driver on your computer.
We hope you found this post useful and helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be happy to assist you. Also, share this post with your friends if it helped you. And keep visiting Android Territory for more guides & articles. Have a nice day!