Hey guys. Are you looking for Netflix cookies? Then you are welcome to our post. In this post, we have shared the latest cookies for Netflix. We know many websites are providing Netflix cookies but they ask you to complete some surveys first. And many websites just attract you with “free Netflix account cookies” and will give you nothing but ads. But don’t worry. You will get working Netflix cookies here.
Netflix is currently the best streaming service for watching movies, TV shows, web series, and much more. It has 4000+ movies & 3500+ TV shows and also releases new movies & shows every week. More than 180 million users are using Netflix. But there’s a catch. You need to buy a subscription to watch anything on it. That’s where Netflix Premium cookies come into play.
As you all know Netflix subscription plans are costly. The plan costs from ₹149 to ₹649 per month. And the lowest plan only provides 480P resolution quality. If you go for 1080P or 4K quality, then you have to buy the premium plan of ₹499 or ₹649 per month. We know that the prices are so high and not everyone can afford it.
To use Netflix Premium, you have to buy it or you can use the Netflix premium cookies 2022 shared in this post. With the Netflix cookies, there’s no need to enter an email & password and you don’t have to spend money. You can access the premium account and steam all premium content for free using these cookies.
What are Cookies?
As we are talking about Netflix cookies so much in this post, then let us talk about what cookies are and how they work before we proceed to the next section. When we visit any website and log in with our username & password, then that data is stored in text files. The collection of these text files is called cookies and is stored on your device.
These data files are created by the server and are labeled with an ID of you & your PC. When you revisit that website, they will remember you & your preferences with the help of the cookies stored in the device. These cookies can be exported and used on another device to access the same account on that website without entering any username or password. But cookies will be deleted when you log out from the website.
How do Netflix Cookies work?
I guess, now, you all know how the cookies work after reading the previous section on cookies. We use those functionalities of cookies to provide you with a Netflix premium account. When a Netflix user login in the Netflix website, it saves the cookies with their details. When he/she logs in again on Netflix, it uses those cookies to auto-login. In this post, we have shared top Netflix account cookies. You just have to copy them in your browser and then you will be able to use the premium Netflix for free.
Also Check: Free Netflix Accounts & Passwords: 100% Working
How to use Netflix Cookies on PC?
If it’s your first time using the Netflix account cookies and don’t know how to use them, then don’t worry. We are gonna share all the steps you need to follow one by one to use them.
- First, download the Netflix premium cookies shared in this post.
- Then open the Google Chrome browser. Now, you need to add an extension named Cookie-Editor.
- Go to the “Chrome Web Store”, search for the “Cookie-Editor” extension and add it to Chrome. You can also use this link “Cookie-Editor” to go there.
- After adding it, it will be available on the menu bar at the top right side of the browser, right beside the URL bar.
- Now go to the Netflix.com website.
- Now you have to use the extension to insert the cookies you downloaded. To do that, click on the Cookie-Editor extension icon at the top right corner.
- It will open a menu list and show four options – Add, Delete All, Import & Export.
- Click on the “Delete All” option to delete all the cookies.
- Now, click again on the Cookie-Editor icon again and then click on the “Import” option this time.
- It will open a box. Paste the Netflix cookies in this box and then click on the Import button given in the box.
- Now refresh the page. Done. You will be able to access Netflix Premium for free now.
How to use Netflix Cookies on Mobile?
Chrome browser on mobile doesn’t support extensions. So, you can’t use the steps explained above on Chrome on mobile. Don’t worry. There is a way. You can use Yandex Browser. It supports extensions. Follow these steps to add Netflix cookies in mobile:
- Install the “Yandex Browser” in your device. Use this link “Yandex for Android”. And Apple users, use this link “Yandex for Apple”.
- Now add the extension “Cookie-Editor” in Yandex Browser using this link “Cookie-Editor”.
- After that, go to the Netflix.com website.
- Now tap the three-dotted option at the button right corner and then tap on the “Extension” option.
- Now select the Cookie-Editor extension.
- Tap on the “Import” button.
- It will open a box. Paste the Netflix cookies in that box and save it.
- Refresh the page and done. You can use the Netflix Premium account for free now.
Points to Remember while using Netflix Cookies
There are some points that you must remember while using cookies for Netflix.
- Don’t log out from Netflix. It will delete the cookies and you can’t use them again.
- Don’t change the language.
- Don’t update the profile or insert any personal information.
How to Remove Netflix Cookies?
Netflix cookies don’t work forever. So, you will need new cookies after nearly a month. Then you have to delete old cookies and insert new cookies. Or if you are having some issues with the current inserted cookies and want to remove them, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Netflix.com website in your browser.
- Then open the Cookie-Editor extension.
- In Chrome browser in computer, you will find Cookie-Editor on the top right corner of the browser, right beside the URL bar.
- In Yandex browser in mobile, tap the three-dotted option at the bottom right corner of the Yandex browser. Here you will find the extension option. Tap in and then select Cookie-Editor from the list.
- Then a new box will open. You will see all cookies for Netflix stored in the browser in that box.
- Now tap the “Delete All” button.
- It will remove all the cookies.
Yes. The cookies available on our site are completely safe to use. But we can’t say about cookies you download from other websites.
No. The Netflix cookies are completely free. Just download them and paste them into your browser using the Cookie-Editor extension.
No. After pasting the Netflix cookies and refreshing the website will auto log you into Netflix. There’s no need for email & password.
Thank you for reading this post. Here, we have shared Netflix cookies that you can use to watch movies, TV shows & web series for free on Netflix. These cookies are tested and safe to use. We have shared the guide on how you can use the cookies on PC as well as smartphones. There are also some rules that you must follow such as never logging out. If you face any issue, you can reach us using the comment section. Have a nice day!