Hey MI users! Welcome to the post on MI Account Unlock Tool 2022 and we are here again to help you in the case you forgot your MI account password and are stuck at the MI account login screen after factory resetting or hard resetting the device. You can download MI Account Unlock Tool in this post that will help you to bypass or remove the MI account.
These days, along with the quality & features, security is also the main priority of all Android smartphone manufacturers. They add built-in security features to protect the user’s data & device from unauthorized access. One of the security features is the FRP (Factory Resetting Protection) lock. It locks your device after the factory reset and needs you to enter the login details that you used the first time to set up your device. Without that, you can’t use the device.
In this post, we are gonna talking this security feature in MI smartphones. If you are a MI user, then you already know about the MI account. If not, don’t worry. We will explain it along with how you can bypass or remove it using the MI Account Unlock Tool in case you forget your password. So, let’s get started.
MI Account Security and What It Does
When you buy a new MI device, it asks you to create your MI account or use an existing one to set up the device. And once you create your MI account and logged in with it to the MI device, it associates the device to that account. Every time you factory reset your device, you will need that same account to enter the device at the first boot. Otherwise, you can’t use the device and will be stuck at the login screen forever.
You can also use the MI account to sync your data. And when you log in with the existing MI account on a new device, all your data will be synced to the new MI device. Other features of MI accounts are that you can use it to find your lost phone, set the device on continuous alarm, and also wipe out all the data remotely.
MI Account Unlock Tool and Its Function
MI Account Unlock Tool is a tool that allows you to bypass or remove the MI account. Whenever you factory reset or hard reset the MI phone, it asks you to enter your MI account login details on the first boot for verification and the entered account must be the same as used before to set up the device.
Many times users forget their login details such as id and password. And without these details, they can’t use the device. In this case, they can use the MI account remove tool to remove the MI account and unlock the device to use it again. It supports all current Xiaomi devices so they can unlock any device using this tool.
MI Account Unlock Tool Details
MI Account Unlock Tool
WinRAR ZIP Archive
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Download MI Account Unlock Tool 2022
In this section, we have shared the download link of the MI Account Unlock Tool. You can use the link to download MI Account Unlock Tool 2022.
How to Install MI Account Unlock Tool
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to install the MI account Unlock tool. We have shared the complete installation guide below. Read & follow these steps:
- First of all, download MI Account Unlock Tool using the download link given in the previous section.
- After the downloading is completed, go to the folder where the file is saved.
- Now, press the right-click on the zip file and then extract it.
- Then open the extracted folder. You will see a file named ‘MiAccountUnlock Tool.exe’. Double-click on it.
- After that, click on the Next button and then on the install button. It will begin installing the tool on your computer.
- It will take a few seconds to install the tool. Once completed, click on the finish button. Done. the MI Account Bypass Tool is successfully installed.
Guide to Use MI Account Unlock Tool to Bypass MI Account
In this section, we will share the steps on how to use MI Account Remove Tool with a complete explanation to remove or bypass MI account.
- First of all, download and install the MI Account Bypass Tool using the steps mentioned in the previous section.
- Then, turn off your MI device.
- Now, press & hold the Volume Down button and Power button to boot the device into recovery mode. When the Mi Logo appears on the device screen, release the buttons.
- After that, connect the device with the computer via a USB cable.
- Then open the MI Account Unlock Tool on the computer.
- Now check if the device is connected & the computer is recognizing it or not. To do that, click on the Information option in the tool.
- If the device is connected successfully, it will show the connected device information. If it shows nothing, then you must install the MI USB driver first. You can download the MI USB driver from here – Mi USB Driver. In case your device has a Qualcomm chipset, then get the driver from here – Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Once the device is recognized by the computer, click on the Bypass MI Account option in the tool.
- It, then, will restart the device and bypass the MI account login screen letting you access the device again.
Forgot MI Account Password. What to do Now?
Most users don’t remember the password of their MI accounts which causes problems for them especially when they hard reset or factory reset their MI device. As the first boot requires users to log in to the same MI account to use the device, if they forget the password, they can’t use the device. At times like these, some users don’t know what to do. Well, here are two things they can do:
- If you forgot the password, then use the “Forget Password” option to recover the account password. You will get the verification code on the entered email or registered phone number. Using that verification code, you can set a new password for the MI account. Then use it to log in to your MI account and use the device.
- If you don’t know the id either, then you can use the MI Account Unlock Tool and bypass the MI account login verification.
Yes. You can use the MI Account Unlock Tool to remove the MI account without the password.
MI Account Unlock Tool or MI Account Remover Tool is a tool used to bypass the account verification process after factory resetting the device. You can also use it to remove the MI account.
It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Thank you for visiting and reading the post. MI account FRP lock in MI smartphones is a great security feature but also causes problems if the user forgets the password as they can’t use the device after resetting it without logging in with the same account. We, therefore, created this post to help those users who are stuck at the login screen and don’t know what to do.
We have shared the MI Account Unlock Tool along with the download link, installation guide, and procedures of how to use it to remove the MI account. Following this post, you will be able to remove the account and use the device again. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Have a nice day!