Hey Friends! Are you ready to know how to download Udemy Paid Courses for Free? If not, then get ready. In this post, we are going to share several methods you can use to download Udemy Courses on PC with step-by-step instructions and use them to learn your interested courses.
So many online course platforms are available on the internet that provides a huge library of online courses to students that help them to learn new things & better understand their courses to succeed in their respective fields. Some of the best platforms are Udemy, CourseHero, Chegg, and Skillshare. Today, we are gonna talk all about Udemy and how to get Udemy courses for free.
No study material-related platforms & websites provide their services for free to the users. And Udemy is the same. You will need to buy the course first to access all its content. And that is the main issue for all students. Also, Udemy doesn’t give the option to download Udemy videos. But several methods allow you to download Udemy courses. Let’s get started.
What is Udemy?
Udemy is an online-course provider platform founded by Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani & Oktay Caglar in January 20, 2010. It offers over ten thousand high-quality courses related to various fields to the students to help them in their respective fields and make them successful in their careers. They can get help from expert instructors, and their well-detailed & explained topics. On Udemy, they can search the courses using filters such as topic, level, language, price, features, rating, video duration, or subtitles.
Udemy covers all fields such as Business, Finance & Accounting, IT & Software, Office Productivity, Personal Development, Design, Marketing, Lifestyle, Photography & Video, Health & Fitness, Music, Development, Teaching & Academics. All these categories contain sub-categories like in design, you can select web design, graphic design, design tools, game design, animation, fashion design, etc. You can easily find the field of your interest and enroll in any of its courses.
Udemy Free vs Paid Courses
Udemy has both, free as well as paid courses. Free courses only give you complete access to the online video content whereas, in the paid courses, you get access to instructor Q&A as well as instructor direct message feature. You can contact and chat with the instructor to discuss your problem in the paid courses. Here’s a table to give you a clear view of free & paid courses’ features.
Online Video Content
Instructor Direct Message
Udemy Plans & Pricing for Teams & Enterprises
On Udemy, all paid courses have separate & independent prices. To enroll in a course, you have to buy the course first. If you want to enroll in two or more different courses, you have to pay for all of them separately. All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so if you don’t like the course, you can request a refund.
If you have a team or enterprise with more than 5 users, you can buy its team & enterprise plans that give you unlimited access to its paid courses with various other features. Here’s the table for Udemy plans & prices.
Contact Udemy Sales
Custom Logo & URL
Create & Host Proprietary Courses
Create User Groups
Add-on Udemy Business Pro
Mobile App Access
How to Download Udemy Paid Courses on PC for Free
The main issue of Udemy is that the courses are paid and it doesn’t allow users to download courses from Udemy so that they don’t share them with others for free. It results in many users looking for ways to get paid courses for free.
Now, we are going to share several methods of how to get free Udemy courses in the following sections. Using these methods, you can get paid courses for free and don’t have to spend your money. Here are these methods:
Method 1: Download Udemy Paid Courses Using Allavsoft Software
Allavsoft is a video downloader as well as video converter software on PC. It’s paid software but you can use its trial for free with limited features that include the download feature. Using this software, you can download videos from 1000+ websites including Udemy for free. It allows you to download videos in the best quality & format or in the format you prefer like MP4, MKV, AVI, VOB, etc. It also lets you download multiple videos at once.
Steps to Download Udemy Videos using Allavsoft
Follow these steps to download Udemy Videos using Allavsoft:
- First of all, visit the official Allavsoft website and download Allavsoft software free trial. Or click here to download it directly – Allavsoft
- After the downloading, install it on your PC and run it.
- Now, copy the Udemy video URL link and paste it into the respective field in the Allavsoft software.
- Then click on the download button shown at the bottom right corner.
- If the inserted URL page contains more than one video, then a new window will pop up asking you to download the first video or all videos.
- Click on the option according to your preference.
- Then, a new window will appear asking you to log in with your Udemy account. Enter your Udemy email address & password, and then click on the login button.
- Now it will start downloading the Udemy Video.
Using these steps, you can easily download courses from Udemy. You can download them one by one or in batch by pasting multiple Udemy links, your wish.
Method 2: Download Udemy Course using IDM
The second method to download free paid Udemy courses is to use IDM. I guess you all know about the IDM (Internet Download Manager). If not, then here’s a little description. IDM is the best tool on Windows that allows users to download any videos on the internet. When you play any video, it automatically shows its download link above it. Using the link, users can download the video for free, even from YouTube. Apart from it, you can use it to manage your downloads. It provides many other features like increased downloading speed, pause & resume support, etc.
Steps to Download Udemy Videos using IDM
For free Udemy course download using IDM, follow the below steps:
- First of all, download & install IDM on your PC.
- Then enable its extension in the browser you use.
- Then go to the Udemy website and play the video you want to download.
- You will see the “Download this video” above the video on the right side.
- Click on it and then select the video quality you want to download it in.
- Then a window will pop up. Now click on the “start download” button.
- It will start downloading the video.
Method 3: Download Udemy Courses from Websites
In this section, we have shared the best website to download free Udemy courses. These websites include a Udemy course downloader that allows you to download paid courses for free of cost. You don’t need to spend your money to get these courses. These websites are
If you are interested in getting free Skillshare premium accounts, then check out our post – Get Skillshare Premium Accounts: 3 Best Working Methods in Feb 2022
Method 4: Download Udemy Courses using Udeler
Udeler is another downloader tool created specifically for Udemy to download Udemy courses on PC. You can easily download videos using it and watch them offline without the internet. We have shared below a complete guide you can follow to download Udemy videos using Udeler.
- First, download & install Udeler software on your PC. Use this link to go to the download page of Udeler – Udeler.
- After installing the Udeler, run it.
- Then you need to log in to Udemy using your Udemy account in this software.
- Click on the “Login Using Credentials”.
- Then enter your email address & password of your Udemy account and click on the login button.
- Now, go to the course tab. It will show you all the courses you are enrolled in.
- Then click on the download button shown alongside the course. It will start downloading all the videos included in that course.
- If you want to download selected videos, then go to the setting tab, check the ‘enable download start/end’ option, and fill the ‘download start’ & ‘download end’ fields according to the number of the video. Then repeat steps 6 & 7.
Method 5: Download Udemy Courses using Video Downloading Apps
This method is for users who want to download Udemy courses on Android devices. Udemy allows android users to download videos but they can only access them from the Udemy app and can’t share it with others or transfer them to PC. But there are many apps available in the market you can install that allow you to download & save Udemy videos in the local storage. You can access them without the Udemy app and share them with your friends or on PC. Some of the apps are All Video Downloader, Snaptube, Video Downloader, etc.
Using these apps is simple. Just visit the Udemy website, log in with your account and go to the course you want to download. Then it will show a floating download button at the bottom right corner. Tap it and then select the video quality. Done.
Yes. It is possible. We have shared the best methods you can use to download Udemy courses on PC in this post. Check them for a complete step-by-step guide.
Yes. Allavsoft supports batch downloading. You can paste multiple Udemy URL links and start downloading them together.
Allavsoft is the best method to download Udemy videos on PC and then IDM.
Thank you for visiting & reading the post. Udemy is the best online platform for students that provides thousands of courses to help them in their studies. But most of the courses are paid and users can’t download them. In this post, we have shared the 5 best methods to download Udemy Courses on PC for free of cost. Using these methods, you will not face any problems while downloading the Udemy videos. If you have any questions, you can ask us in the comment section below. Have a nice day!