Hello, guys. Today we are here with the Android Multi Tools that can reset passwords, PIN & pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, reset Gmail, reboot the device, and many more functions on any Android device. And in this post, we are going to share Android Multi Tools crack free download button that lets you download it in a single click.
Android has multiple security features such as pattern lock, password, PIN, face lock, FRP lock, etc. And these days, almost every user uses passwords to lock their device so that no other person can use it. But many cases arise where they forget their own passwords and are locked out of the device. In those cases, Android Multi Tools are the best solution for them.
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a Windows application software that lets the users reset the password, PIN, & pattern lock on their Android devices in a few easy steps if they forget the password. Not only that, but also you can reboot your device, wipe the data, reset user look Gmail, check the device’s software & hardware info, and much more.
You don’t need to know the password of your device to use this tool. With the help of it, you can boot the device into fastboot mode and wipe the data & cache in fastboot mode. If the power key is broken, then you can use it to reboot or restart the device.
Features of Android Multi Tools
Here’s the list of all the features that are included in Android Multi Tools.
- You can check the device if it’s connected to your PC successfully or not.
- You can reset or remove the face lock.
- It helps you to reset the PIN lock.
- It can also reset the pattern lock.
- You can wipe data such as photos, videos, documents, apps, etc. stored on the device.
- You can restart/reboot the device without using the power button.
- It allows you to check whether the device is recognized by the computer in fastboot mode.
- You can wipe out all the data & cache of your device in the fastboot mode.
- It has the feature to exit the fastboot mode.
- You can also open the Command Prompt using this tool.
- You can check all the software and hardware info of the connected device in this tool.
- It also allows you to download Android Tools and Drivers like ADB & Fastboot drivers from this tool.
Download Android Multi Tools
Descargar Android Multi Tools v1.02, we have shared the download button below. Just click on this button to get the tool. You can install this tool on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & XP, and 32-bit & 64-bit systems.
To use this tool, there are some pre-requirements needed by this tool that you must have. These requirements are as follows:
- A computer or laptop having Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or XP
- Stable internet connection
- Android device’s original USB cable
- Android USB drivers
- Developer Option & USB Debugging Enabled on your Android device
How to Install Android Multi Tools
Don’t worry about a thing. We will share all the guides from installation to user guide so that you don’t face any problems while using it. In this section, we are going to share the step-by-step installation guide to install this tool. Just read and follow them one by one.
- First of all, download this tool using the Android Multi Tool Download button given above. The downloaded file will be in ZIP format.
- Now, go to the download folder and extract the tool from the downloaded ZIP.
- Next, open the extracted folder and open the .exe file by double-clicking on it.
- It will open the installation wizard window. Now just follow the required steps to successfully install the tool.
How to Use Android Multi Tools
Using this tool to reset the password/PIN/pattern or face lock, wipe the data, or do other functions is very simple and easy. Here’s the complete user guide you can use to use this tool.
- First of all, you need to enable developer options & USB debugging on your Android device.
- To do that, go to the Settings >> About Phone. Then tap on the build number 7-8 times to enable the developer options.
- Then go back to the settings and navigate to Additional Settings >> Developer Options. Here, enable the USB Debugging option.
- Then connect the Android device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Now, go to the folder where you installed this tool.
- Then right-click on the Android Multi Tool v1.02b and run it as an administrator.
- Now, a window will pop up asking for permission to run it. Click on the Yes button.
- It will open the tool in CLI mode.
- You will see numbers from 0 to 9 and letters such as S, H, R, D, E, and O on the screen. Each of these numbers & letters is assigned to a specific task as shown in the pic below.
- Depending on your need, press any number and then press Enter key. Then the tool will execute the task assigned to that number. For instance, number 6 is assigned to Reboot. When you press 6 and then Enter, it will restart or reboot the connected device.
You can do many tasks using this tool such as resetting the passwords, wiping the data, rebooting the device, wiping the data in fastboot mode, etc.
Yes. Using this tool you can remove not only face lock but also pattern, PIN & password locks.
No. You will not lose your data when using this tool to remove the password locks.
Android Multi Tools is a very helpful software for all Android users. It helps them unlock their device without the password. So, they don’t need to worry if they forget their password. We have shared the Android Multi Tools download for Windows 10 link in this post. It also supports Windows 11, 8.1, & 8. So, you can use them on any of these windows.
We hope you successfully used this tool using the shared user guide without facing any problems. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will reply to you ASAP. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!